Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TO THE BATCAVE, ROBIN!

What the heck all of sudden there is a mysterious way to an unknown pub!, hey i didn't go in, no really. I was fascinated by the awkward drawing here, i thought a art store o' somethin. It came to my knowledge there a hidden pub here at 1u. Right after i have finished eating at that Hakkakaya Restaurant, me and mah wife went for a short stroll, and amazingly i have found this. I do not know how bout the rest of the guys, maybe they have found maybe e they have not. But hey here the pics.


So called graffiti, whatever!


sheesh! its so new until i have no knowledge of its existence! so it's a new downtown huh!


What? when did a swimming club opened here at 1u.

It was Chinese new year, and there was nobody?, the songs where loud though. I finally found out its a lakeside (phhuurrgghh! yeah right) pub. Never knew it existed. Need to advertise guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous

There's this other place you should check out...The Cave in SS2.

I personally haven't been there and I don't think they serve Halal food...but I'm just curious how the inside looks like.

You can't miss the outside...there's a huge phallic statue.

:P

  © Blogger template 'Perhentian' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP